CCRA offers various levels of historic and archaeological site inventory that can be used for legal compliance with local, state, and federal preservation laws. We also have experience in the development of management and interpretation plans for cultural properties.
CCRA has extensive experience with archival Level II medium format and HABS/HAER/HALS large format film photography that meets the requirements of archival documentation programs at the state and federal levels.
CCRA also works with young adults who are interested in pursuing careers in cultural resource management, as well as documentary photography and filmmaking. Please see our company BLOG for example projects.
CCRA is proud to partner with SOLID GROUND DENVER and COLORADO CUES to promote education access and advocacy for members of our community with needs related to visual learning access.
- Archaeological Monitoring at North Highlands Presbyterian Church, Denver, CO
- Cultural Resource Inventory of WPA Stonework, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
- Cultural Resource Inventory of Buckhorn Road (LCR 44h), Larimer County, CO
- Cultural Resource Stewardship Plan for Trinidad Lake State Park, Las Animas County, CO
- Class III Pedestrian Survey of the Proposed Longview Trail, Larimer County, CO
- Class III Pedestrian Survey of State Lands at Liberty Point, Pueblo County, Colorado
- Class III Pedestrian Survey at Fourmile Canyon Drive Archaeology, Boulder County, CO
- HABS Photographic Documentation of the Cliff Extension Mine, Clear Creek County, CO
- HABS Photographic Documentation of Olmsted shelter at Casa Grande Ruins National Monument, AZ
- HAER Photographic Documentation of Wind River/Riverton Irrigation Project, WY
- HAER Photographic Documentation of the Rawlins Water Pipeline, Carbon County, WY
- HALS Photographic Documentation of Pike’s Peak Summit, Colorado Springs, CO
- Industrial Archaeology Survey and Oral History of the Great Western Sugar Co., Brighton, CO
- Interpretive Photography of the Shavano Rock Art Site, Montrose County, CO
- Level II Archival Photographic Documentation of the Coy Dan & Head gate, Fort Collins, CO
- Level II Archival Photographic Documentation of Ralston Reservoir, Jefferson County, CO
- Level II Archival Photographic Documentation of Holland-Jouflas Ranch, Eagle County, CO